The EOS system Aerosols and Droplets annihilator is designed and engineered to reduce droplet and aerosol spray that is an innate part of dental care.
During treatment, high volume of Droplets and Aerosols produced by high-speed handpieces and ultrasonic scalers, putting the surgery and dentists in high risk of infection
ADS Extraoral Dental Suction System removes the Droplets and Aerosols effectively, highly reduce the infection risk, keep clean air for the surgery.
- H-14 Hepa Filtration System: The 3 layered Hepa filtration system, stops virus and bacteria -> 0.3 microns with a 99.995% efficiency.
- Precision Water Vaporization Filtering: Ensures the immediate drying in the cabinet base and emits clean dry air.
- Medical Grade UV-C Light Disinfectant System: The UV-C light in coordination with the H-14 Hepa filter captures and kills bacteria, germs and virus.
The Heart of the System
Engineering and Design dictated a reliable American made motor that includes advantages such as longevity, noise reduction, negative voltage which is tenfold of the suction power of the central negative voltage.
- Precision Control System: Digitized display screen reads out 10 various levels of suction.
- Monitoring of Filter Life: Digitized monitoring system displays the life expectancy of the Hepa filtration.
- Dual-Use Modes: Level 1-3 is for air purification. Level 4-10 is for the capture aerosols, bacteria, droplets and splashing blood. Also used in the disinfecting mode.
Rear Exhaust Design: Minimal noise reduction assuring patient and staff comfort. Assurance of clean bacteria and virus free dry exhaust.
Introduction to ADS:
Instructions for ADS Installation:
ADS Dental Suction System Filter Replacement Guidelines
ADS Dental Suction System UV Light Replacement Guidelines
EOS Extraoral Dental Suction System
|Voltage||AC110V 60Hz||Electric current||12-20A|
|Power||1160W||Fuse wire||F25A 110V|
|Flow||105CFM||Suction Power||10KPa (10 Different Levels)|
|Fine Filter||F8||Average Efficiency (EM) for 0.4MM particles (%),90 < EM < 95 Minimum efficiency* for 0.4MM particles (%),55 ( F8 matches European standard EN 779:2012 and ISO16890)|
|HEPA Filter Level||H14||H14, blocking virus and germs ≥0.3μm with 99.995% filtration efficiency (H14 matches European standard EN 1822:2009, ISO16890 and DOE-STD-3020-2015 Specification for HEPA Filters Used by DOE Contractors)|
|Noise Decibel||58dB（Tested under laboratory environment and 6-9 Inches distance from the suction mouth piece hood）|
|Suction Arm Caliber||Φ2”|
|UV Light Specifications|
|Type||UV-C||Lamp Tube Length||5.3”|
|Lamp Tube Caliber||0.6”||Lamp Cap Caliber||0.7”|
|Wave Length||254nm||Glass Tube||Ozone-free quartz glass|
|Electricity（mA）||145±15%||Radiation Intensity (μW/cm2)||≥8 @39.4”|
|Steady time（min）||5||Average Lifetime (h)||＞8000 (Continuous use)|
|Lamp Cap||G5 Aluminum head||Wire Material||Molybdenum Wire|
|Gas-filling||Pure Argon||Mercury||Pure Liquid Mercury <15mg|