Combination Imaging System – 3D CT, Panoramic Imaging
3D CT, Panoramic Imaging
- The versatile imaging capability provides the user with accurate information for implant planning.
- 7.7 sec Fast Scan for 3D image
- Dedicated three sensors for each mode
Automated sensor switching for each scanning mode.
- Auto-swing system positions the appropriate sensor without manual intervention.
The structure is optimized for safety, stability, and durability.
- Balance prevents position errors during scan
- Stability reduces installation requirements
- Face to face positioning / Fit each individual’s jaw shape. / Voice support system / Hand switch / Emergency switch / Wheelchair accessible
Multi-FOV Selection (4×5, 14×14)
- Multi-F.O.V. selection enables accurate scanning whilst keeping dose levels to a minimum. FOV 4×5, 7×7, 8×8, 14×8, 14×14
- Standard panoramic, orthogonal panoramic, bitewing panoramic, child panoramic, TMJ lateral double, horizontal & vertical X-ray segmentation, TMJ PA double, TMJ LAT-PA, TMJ LAT-PA double, sinus lateral and sinus PA